Tuesday 2 January 2018

Conversation Advice

https://youtu.be/NysNL2I_2yI

How To Deal With Awkward Silences | How To Keep A Conversation Going | Conversation Tipshttps://www.makemethatguy.com Make Me That Guy | Men’s Fashion, Dating, Fitness & Nutrition London.I keep running out of things to say? What do I say next? My mind goes blank! Have you ever found yourself in this situation when in the middle of a conversation? Especially with a hot girl? Relax.. You’re not the only one. Thankfully there is help out there!In this video I give you my main four tips on how to deal with awkward silences in a conversation.It all comes down to not panicking and being present in the moment. If you’re in this state then you’ll find yourself actually listening to the person that you’re speaking so good conversation will naturally stem from there.Relax and breathe and enjoy the conversation. It takes practise but the more effort that you put in the better conversationalist you will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment