Monday 25 November 2019

Most Realistic Dildos | Adam and Eve Suction Cup Dildos | Dildo for Women Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGHh3TKo7Zo
Dildo for women is my all-time favorite sex toy but my body needed something more! Something bigger and more realistic! And so now, I am ready to upgrade my slim jelly dildo into more daring and huge suction cup realistic dildo.
My first Adam and Eve dildo is the Lollicocks 6” Slim Stick. It’s a great little 6-inch dildo that has served me well for years.

harness compatible dildo

This jelly dong has given me more orgasms than just about anything else!
But, I’m craving a big dildo and something that’s more like a realistic dong and allowing me to have a hands free masturbation by sticking the dildo into a flat surface with its suction cup base.
I looked through Adam and Eve’s selection of dildos and found something I think I will love. The RealCock Dual Layered Dildo is a suction cup dildo that comes in three different sizes.
You can get a 7-inch dildo, an 8-inch dildo, or the 9-inch dildo version of this dildo for women. It’s seriously one of the most realistic dildos I’ve ever used and I think you will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment