Friday 7 August 2020

So You're Considering No Contact

Check out a few rules of disengagement. You're here because you love them but it's not working for you. The *way* you are loved by them hit a serious boundary. Look no further for a few guidelines on how to do this so it is something you are comfortable with. 

I am Unapologetically living my life. I coach, mentor, speak, write, travel, laugh, and conduct workshops. I believe in being the happiest and freest you have ever been with harm to none and glory to God to live her expression through you. 

Check out other videos here on YouTube and if you feel something resonates, share, subscribe, like. 

You can find me on Instagram, my website and WhatsApp. 

www.unapologeticallymorenike.com

Unapologetically Morenike

+12063078334

Thank you for coming here. Congrats on your new life. You are the rose that grew from concrete.

Unapologetically, 

Morenike

No comments:

Post a Comment