Thursday 13 August 2020

YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I SAW ON OMEGLE

 HELLO EVERYYYBODYYY! Welcome back to my channel. For today's video, I decided to take a chance and go on Omegle just to see what it was all about, and let me just say... there was some pretty interesting and unpleasant stuff on there.... hahahahaha I mean, this is just a fair warning, for you guys if you wanted to do this yourself.  BUT,  I did meet some pretty cool people all across the world.  I hope you guys enjoy the video, and let me know what you think! Thank you guys for watching and tuning in this week! See you next Sunday :) xoxoxox

#omegle 

Name: Sierraaaaaa this beat is...

Age: 24

Birthday: June 9th - GEMINI

Ethnicity: mixture of everything 

Hometown: Brooksville, FL

Where am I now: Atlanta, GA

Favorite food: hmmmm, Taco Bell or pickles 

Hobby? Anything outside or in the water

Just a little reminder for all of my beautiful subscribers ( WELCOME BACK!! ) and those that are also new to my channel ( HELLLOOOO!!!! ) I want to thank YOU for getting me this far already. Each and everyone of you are helping US grow! The content that I will provide on this channel is basically lifestyle, how-to hacks, self-care and self-love, fashion, informative, beauty.... so if any of this interests make sure you subscribe to my channel and stay tuned in every Sunday for a new video!! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see from me next!!!

LETS COLLAB!!

Email: sierrawalshinquiries@gmail.com

Instagram (DM ME): https://www.instagram.com/sierrawalsh_/

Snapchat: s_laurenwalsh

SUB COUNT:  314

SUB GOAL:    1000

Music in this video:

FREE BEAT NO TAGS

Boo'd Up | Ella Mai |[Copyright free Music] R&B TRAPSOUL BEAT INSTRUMENTAL | [Prod by Sejji Bonz] 2018

free beat,free instrumental,vlogger,vloggers,blogger,bloggers,rappers,hiphop,rap,r&b,trap,pop,no tags,music charts,top ten,best,charts,2018,DANCEHALL,Reggaeton,No Copyright Music,Copyright free Music

Music in this video

Learn more

Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium

Song

Interruptions-18357

Artist

Russell J. Smith III, BMI

Album

4US054 R&B Vol 1

Licensed to YouTube by

AdRev for a 3rd Party (on behalf of 411 Publishing Company 20, BMI (411 Music Group)); AdRev Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., and 1 Music Rights Societies

No comments:

Post a Comment